As some of you may know, it is my birthday on the 17th July and, to celebrate, I am giving YOU presents! From the 16th – 19th July Cirque Du Mort will be available for FREE on your Amazon Kindle! If you would like to add this to your Facebook schedule, why not join the Facebook Event here.
This FREE GIVEAWAY is running alongside my book promotion weekend, where I am basically asking all of my awesome friends, family and everyone in between to help me promote the Cirque Du Mort to a wider audience. I am also running a BLOG COMPETITION too! This competition includes very simple terms such as following my Facebook group, or tweeting a message and of course – downloading the book. You can find the competition at the bottom of this post.
But I don’t have an Amazon Kindle?
Not a problem! You can download an Amazon Kindle Ap for FREE for most phones and mobile devices using your phone’s ap store. You can also download the ap for your computer, making it easy to read Kindle titles on your PC. If you don’t have an ap (or don’t want one) but still want to support the Cirque Du Mort, then you can still ‘purchase’ the free book over the weekend and not download it. This will make your review a ‘Verified Purchase’ and more respectable on the Amazon site.
How can I help promote the book?
There are many ways you can help me promote the Cirque Du Mort, either over this weekend or any time!
- Download the Amazon Kindle Book of Cirque Du Mort
- Leave a review for the Amazon Kindle Book of Cirque Du Mort
- Tweet about Cirque Du Mort using the hash tag #CirqueDuMort
- Instagram photos of your copies of the Cirque Du Mort or you reading it #CirqueDuMort
- Review the Cirque Du Mort on Goodreads
- Share the Facebook event with your friends list (either by inviting them or sharing it as a status)
- Invite your friends to ‘like’ the Cirque Du Mort Facebook Page
- Don’t want FREE things? Then why not BUY a physical copy of the book from Etsy or Amazon?
- Write a blog post about Cirque Du Mort. Reviews, previews or just general opinions are always welcome!
- Most importantly – TELL YOUR FRIENDS! This is just a great event to help promote indie art and authors and the more people who know about the book, the more people will want to see a second volume!
And, if you still needed an excuse to help out by doing some of those wonderful things, then check out this Rafflecopter Giveaway!
I am giving away a Cirque Du Mort Goodie Bag to one lucky book promoter! The goodie bag contains a signed copy of the Cirque Du Mort as well as art prints, postcards, stickers, bookmarks and pin badges (some previously only available to Kickstarter backers!) All you have to do is follow the directions below and every bit of promotion you help with from tweeting to liking, will count as an entry into the raffle! Those who download the book, leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads can count as up to 15 entries!
So get entering and good luck! And, of course – THANK YOU for all of your amazing support!